About the data processor
NOWWA GmbH is the data controller for the processing of your personal data. We are a registered company located at:
Moliweg 2, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein
The privacy of our website visitors is important, and we are committed to safeguarding it.
This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. Information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
4. Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to contact us or to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
5. Information that you enter while using the services on our website;
6. Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
7. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
8. Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
9. Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
10. Any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information inaccordance with this policy.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering our website and business;
2. Personalizing our website for you;
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website;
4. Sending you goods purchased through our website;
5. Supplying services purchased through our website;
6. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
7. Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
8. Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
9. Sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it, and which you can opt-out from any time.
10. Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email. Which you can opt-out from anytime.
11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
13. Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
14. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our directors, employees, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and allits subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providinginformation to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (orare contemplating) selling;
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information that we collect may be transferred and stored to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Retaining personal information
1. This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing creditrisk).
Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers protected by passwords, firewalls, 2FA and other security measures.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1. The payment of a processing fee;
2. The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity through a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. You can email us at email@example.com
Our team is aware of the importance of security and works diligently to protect our users from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. So we take reasonable security measures with appropriate confidentiality, integrity, and availability protections but no software or storage system is completely secure. NOWWA GmbH and our associates ultimately cannot guarantee the security of your information associated with our services or any others.
We do not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Services, please contact us at at firstname.lastname@example.org